Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hi hi again friends....I don't know what else to do right now so I thought I'd get on here again and post another something since I can't chat and it's driving me mad....just another 24 hours and I won't be tortured anymore like this.....hopefully I won't get interrupted this time and won't mess up or miss something as I"m trying to work on this....The dates on here are completely messed up....we are a day ahead over here, and it is putting it on here as the day before...of course I can't change it, but I just realized that, and it didn't make much sense since my first one from here was from Monday, and the one I did earlier today (Wednesday)...anyways....don't know much what else to say but just wanted to talk, and this seemed to be my only option for right now....(just 24 more hours!!!! had no idea i was this obsessed with being online where I"m not restricted, but I guess I am now that I had it taken away and can only do email and websites....it's enough to send anyone into a pout.....)
I went on a glass-bottom boat today, but it wasn't much to see except a bunch of broken up coral at the bottom, then live coral reefs and very small fish is all...nothing really impressive too much....still nice to just go and do it since I'd never been on one, or done that, but I've seen better...then just went snorkeling again since I can't leave the beach alone or stay out of the ocean and it pretty much stays the same temperature here about all the time, except at night maybe....it's been nice to just get away to the quiet and actually be able to hear the sounds of ocean waves instead of sirens...I guess I'm not ever going to hear the end of it with everyone else continuously teasing me and poking fun at me since I'm not into the nature thing like so many others are in the world...I'm still getting jokes thrown at me and laughed at since everyone else witnessed my despair and now has full bragging rights to making fun of me...oh well not anything I haven't heard before I guess.....well guess I"ll go now and go pack since we leave tomorrow which will be Thursday for us here not Wednesday as it will put it on this one.....hope everything is going well can't wait to get back and talk to u all...miss u all so much talk to u all soon then...it's night here now so hope u have a good day where u are bye for now.......=) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: