Sunday, October 19, 2008

hey again everyone hope you are are doing great...maybe this time it will work for me here...I'm so sooo sorry this has been so confusing and messed up during the past several weeks...I had family here visiting and things were so crazy and chaotic I hardly had anytime to do anytime...I was gone from morning until night and then the same thing the next day...and that was for 3 weeks...I had to get everything back to normal including myself once all that ended..I've been trying to do this webpage for about the past 5 days on here but my internet has been down and has not been wanting to cooperate with me at all....I couldn't pull up any websites or anything, so finally it's deciding to work again....at least for now...this is the 3rd time today I have tried working on this, so I hope it doesn't knock me off all over again and I have to start over...If that happens..I'll just leave a note on here instead of a full entry and go to cyber cafe tomorrow and do it there...I don't think I could handle trying to do this a 4th time....toooooo aggravating.....So.. hope everyone is doing well and had a good weekend...guess it's starting to get somewhat cold in other parts of the world unlike here...back home it was 40 something degrees while here it's in the high 80's still and doesn't even look anything close to fall....I really miss having all 4 seasons being at this place...I had a really nice time when we all went to Okuma resort here a couple weeks back....everything went sooooo fast and is such a blur now, I guess that I will start from the end and go back to what I did from the end of last month.....http://www.time2pcs.com/2%20-%20Outdoor%20Recreation/Okuma%20Beach%20Slideshow.htm that is a slide show that shows the resort we were at for a week...the one that blocked my chat sessions and I about went out of my mind....it was nice to go to but I am soooo sooo soooo beyond ecstatic to be back in the city limits here where I belong...that place was out in the middle of nowhere, and once you went out the gates, there was nothing but dirt roads there and people who actually lived there herding sheep back and forth....not for me.....so it was pretty much deserted and that was the only thing up there, but if you weren't staying there then forget it cause there was nothing....I have no idea what to do in a place like that.....it was really nice there except for the humidity and rain on and off everyday we were there...I enjoyed jet skiing for awhile and also got to go on a glass-bottom boat...not too impressive as they made it out to be...mostly all jagged rocks down below and very very small fish so not exactly what I was expecting....here is short video of what other parts of it looked like there...http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=IvHYRHswzEI Everything was very nice...but now it's back to reality and putting up with neighbors and their huge dogs or standing in front of the stairway here talking about nothing really....you know the kind...the ones that burn you up where you want to set off the automated sprinkler system on them from inside whenever they aren't looking.....too bad that we don't have that here....we seem to have everything else....I enjoyed it soo very much there and can't wait to go back again sometime...this was during off season so it was practically empty there, and soo sooo nice...not crowded at all and very enjoyable this time of year.... I have better sense than to try and squeeze in at a place like that around or right on a holiday here...Okay well I am going to go ahead and post this now sense this is starting to act up on me again here...I'll get my pics posted on here tonight and add them above this one...so talk to you all soon then...have a fabulous week..........=)

No comments: