Monday, October 20, 2008







hi again everyone...that one that I just did earlier the date is completely wrong on that since over here is Monday....can't stand that it messes it up like that...anyways...this is going to be a laugh I"m sure for most.....I didn't get any pics of my own whatsever of Okuma...none nothing...I didn't realize that until they all got put on here and got to view everything....I was so tired and pretty much gave up any picture taking about then and left it to everyone else I wasn't paying attention what got on there and what didn't....I'll just have to post their website on here and get all I can the next time I go up there whenever that will be...those other links that I posted on here one of them has more than one slide show that shows things around here and how this island looks from an aerial view....(guess that whoever it was took that from a small airplane or helicopter here that gives people rides...) also there are few more so hope that you all enjoy seeing what it is like here....I'll post a few pics on here that I got but not all of them turned out like I had hoped or I just plain don't like them.....I will try and do better next time I go there or anywhere else so it's not such a disappointment when I go to look up the pics that were taken there...that one with the ferris wheel is just about 20 min from here in American Village they call it here....that is about 3 levels of shops and some restaurants mixed in, there is Japanese arcade and you have to go through there to get tickets for the ferris wheel...it only goes around once, but is much nicer at night cause you can see the entire city all around and everything is lit up...I've been on that several times already and never get tired of it....I guess because it's the one and only ride that we have here on this entire island....The others are ones I caught of sharks in the Aquarium here and other tropical fish in they had...there was more than one and the next one seemed bigger than the one before that.....It is so nice to see, and very hypnotizing I think since it's the 2nd largest Aquarium in the world....I have been to that about 3-4 times so far and haven't grown tired of that either....just a lot of walking and crowds pushing and shoving their way through....the last one is the outside of the Aquarium over looking the beach that is there....that is before you get down to the main buildings where everything is and go through it all....I will add more and more in the next few weeks just wanted to start with these so hope you all enjoy....=)

No comments: