Tuesday, October 28, 2008














































hi everyone and thanks for stopping by here again....I'm running late on doing my post of course here...I got to looking and shopping for Christmas on here and different artwork etc. I can make for my friends and I completely loose all track of time whenever I get to looking at anything like that.....hope everybody is having a good week so far and everything is going well for you all....I guess everyone now is slowly starting to get ready for the holidays if they haven't already.....We have Halloween end of this week, and then everything turns towards focusing on Thanksgiving the entire month of November....It all goes pretty fast since they are all back to back and just a few weeks apart from each other...hmm things have slowed down here a lot from summer and so not everything is quite as fast-paced as it was which is perfectly fine with me of course...It's cooled down here tremendously but I still expect to see others at the beach here on Christmas Day.....I finally got my pictures on here from all the places we went around to last month and part of this month....There are so many it is definately going to take awhile to get through them all and get most of them posted up on here....This was the Pineapple Park up north in Nago City here...the entire brochure that I got is in congi....(Japanese) so I just have to go by from what I remember and post the website etc....It was nice to go through to see how different Pineapples were grown here etc...you just rode through on one of the cars that went automatically and it had recorded english message and told what we were looking at whenever we got to that part....It was fairly small compared to some of the other places here, but still fun to go through and see all this of course...I posted some pics of when I was there but I keep forgetting that the last ones always end up at the top and the first ones end up being last on here....I will try and remember to get it right next time.....Here is the website to this if any of you want to read more about this place here and what it's like....www.nagopain.com It's mostly something just to go to just for something to do and say that you have been there....Just somewhere to take a daytrip to but nothing to really get excited about too much....I didn't even know places like that existed, but I guess they think up anything here to keep others entertained with living here....I also found this video to watch that shows more of it around there and what it looks like on the inside etc...this is the only one that I could find and the entire thing is in Japanese........The Pineapple Park is more towards the end if you don't want to watch the whole thing which also includes the Aquarium and another place I haven't heard of or been to yet while I've been here.......hope you all have a good week and enjoy everything you all do....can't wait to talk to you all again on here!! take care!!!!

No comments: