Sunday, October 5, 2008

hey everyone... I'm so sorry it's been awhile since my last posting....my family has been here visiting me here in Okinawa, and I've been having to go all over with them and show them all kinds of things here and explain the lifestyle and living here...I've been having a wonderful time, but it's just so tiring...I got to go to the Pineapple Park here again and the Aquarium here as well, the second largest in the world....There's still a few more places to go to and see before they have to go back to the states, but I of course love going around to seeing everything again...I'm not able to put any pictures up this time because we're at a resort here, about 3-4 hours away from where we live now...It's sooo sooo nice here...I was so excited to finally get away from that military base and people and just go somewhere where I didn't know anyone and they didn't know me and just enjoy the time here... I can finally be at a "normal" beach not one that is covered in sharp rock and they just call it a beach cause there's waves... It's just less than 10 steps from our room and we already set foot on the beach here...It's sooo gorgeous here and sooooooooooo much cooler I know I'm not going to want to leave cause it's still 80-90 degrees back down where we are...It's really nice and peaceful here now since it's off-season, so the place isn't littered with people over crowding everything and you can actually enjoy yourself...I will be sure and get plenty of pictures of here, along with all the others I have already taken and post them in the following weeks...I haven't forgotten about doing this, I've just been so busy trying to entertain everyone, keep them happy etc...all I've been wanting to do at the end of the day is go to sleep and I didn't even think of getting online at all...I will be back on as I normally was in about another week so I hope everything is going well for everyone out there and we get to talk soon....I may put up a few more postings while I"m here to let you all know how it's going here...=) miss u all!!!! hope u all are doing allright!!!!( sorry again for this late posting!!!!)

No comments: