Sunday, June 17, 2012

THIS MADE ME WANNA CRY WHEN I SAW IT...

my weekend eating out ended terribly...Never again will I go through this!!!! As much as I have a serious problem with nearly everything out there, it's hard enough finding anything else besides fruit and water or bread to have..we went to a seafood restaurant to end off the weekend...fine with that...I can tolerate seafood, (some of it at least), but I pick at most of it to be honest...this was a nice place here in Anchorage, considering that this is the biggest city I would hope that it has nice places after the torture that I've had to go through in the past...I had absolutely no idea what any of that stuff was on a 4 page menu front and back, plus an add-on thing...so my husband chose for me...huge mistake since he will eat just about anything and I hate just about everything that's out there...I get this mess of a mess and I honestly about fainted I didn't know what I was looking at...what I ended up getting looked more like the thing in the middle...I think I would have been better off just getting a plate of bread and my drink...I made such a fit over that thing wanting to know what it was, what was in it, I don't like anything, I won't touch stuff that looks like that, what is that stuff poking out of it...I think that I drove the poor guy half-way crazy listening to me, and he went back to the chef and got the list of ingredients, wrote them down, then came back out to me, and read them off with me trying not to laugh my head off cause I told them that I can't stand most stuff when it comes to eating... :p that mess had stuffing in it with these Italian bread crumbs, (I HATE STUFFING..too many chunks, and celery floating all through it, I hate celery)... smashed up crab and shrimp together touching...screaming fit for me...I can't stand my food touching, or I will sling it somewhere...some sort of cheese mixed into all that, blue cheese salad dressing, ( I HAVE A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH SALAD DRESSING, AND BLUE CHEESE IS A MAYONNAISE-BASED SALAD DRESSING, AND THAT SAID ENOUGH FOR ME RIGHT THERE, CAUSE I HATE MAYONNAISE...) I really wanted to cry cause I can't stand looking at something like that...so yeah, I think that particular restaurant is going to remember me for a LOOONNNGGG time!!!!!!!! what a wonderful life I lead as having to put up with being a picky eater...it's more torture to me than anything else, and I wouldn't hesitate a minute on doing that again and having them come and bring me the entire list of ingredients to something!!! I think that I just adopted a new habit now...great idea come to think of it!!!!!!!!! :D

No comments: