Monday, June 18, 2012

Another fight with someone else today putting nasty stuff on food that I have to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure WHY this always happens to me!!!!!!! No one else seems to mind it, but I really can't stand anything, or hardly at all...I guess that's why I feel so starving a lot of the time...vitamins, water and bread, and fruit just don't always seem to cut it...hmm well we met up with some people who were up here in Alaska that my husband knows and wanted to see us (or I should really say just mostly him, cause everyone totally hates me back home for getting out of there and making something of myself and my life and I"m not just stuck in that place tied down doing nothing like so many others are, so that's why they hate me..nothing I can worry with though... ) we just met up for a quick lunch...I was already worried sick before we even got there cause I knew that I would be given hell about how I didn't want this and that on whatever it was...I don't understand people that when I say "PLAIN" that's what I mean is to LEAVE IT PLAIN...I hate sauces, salad dressings, goopy stuff, and nothing is going to change that in a 45 min lunch meeting...I thought it was going okay, until the idiot guy like just SQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS out half a container of ranch salad dressing all over what I"m supposed to have, and I like halfway yelled out...'QUIT IT WITH THE RANCH ALREADY!!!!!! I DON'T WANT ANY RANCH!!!!!! OMG, DON'T YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHAT "PLAIN" IS!!!!!?!?!?! oh I was mad, TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad my husband took that one cause the way the guy looked at me was like he wanted to cuss me out, and probably stab me to death with the pissed off look I was given like when you pull your mouth like super tight when you want to say something but can't say anything.. I yell out all the time, so I don't even do that anymore...Ranch salad dressing is also a mayonnaise-based dressing just like blue cheese salad dressing is...I've seen them make that stuff when I went to dinner last year, and it was an entire gallon of mayonnaise, like all this milk, and I just think like a bunch of pepper and seasonings, and they call that ranch dressing...it should be mayonnaise dressing with how sick it looks...I'm ready for this month to be over with so bad..I hope to not have anymore restaurant nightmares with them torturing me like that...uggh I spent like 4 hours cleaning today, and straightening up shelves, unpacking more boxes from Italy, and I'm still not done with that...I am never going through that again...getting 2 shipments from 2 entirely different countries...I think just about 4 more to go and then I'm done with the boxes until it comes time for me to mail stuff...going to go and have my Ginger Ale and fruit again...much better than anything with ranch dressing dumped all over it...that stuff is so nasty..I'll put the recipe on here for Ranch Salad Dressing cause I know not everyone knows what that is, or have even heard of it...They didn't have it in Italy, and that was a relief to me so I wouldn't have to see the stuff..Caesar Salad dressing is another one that mayonnaise-based!!! it just never ends with the mayonnaise!!!!!!!! please help!! who on earth ever invented that junk anyways????????????????






Ingredients for Ranch Salad Dressing







  • 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt, or 1/3 cup nonfat Greek style yogurt
  • 1/3 cup lowfat buttermilk
  • 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
  • Salt

No comments: