Thursday, June 14, 2012

MY DREAM JOB ONE DAY TO WORK IN COUNTRIES LIKE THIS ONE WITH KIDS LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY AND FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOO FORTUNATE TO FINALLY BE BACK IN BEAUTIFUL ALASKA!!!!!!!!!!! It was good to see everyone again, only after a few months of being gone, but I missed it like crazy here that I would get into crying moments when nothing else was going on...and it was painful to not be able to come online for 5 whole days, and  I just missed my house and my cats, and just my everything!!!!!! I'm still having to mail stuff up here to Alaska since the movers couldn't get everything, and I ran out of room loading up the trailor to take to where they were coming...I've been getting rid of almost all of it cause it's just getting on my nerves and I"ve got an entire houseful of just stuff anyways...I can finally function normally again now that I got caught up on my sleep!!! No more of having to put up with airports, or sniffing and sneezing people, or crying babies and just plain rude people...everyone I"ve been talking to I can't stop telling them how happy I am to finally be back home up here in Alaska...I don't think anyone understands completely, but wow am I ever glad to be back!!!!!!!! I found an entire document whenever I was unpacking stuff from Italy this time, and I'm not sure where I got it, but I loved what I read...just thought that I would share it on here!!!!!! sooo glad to be back and I missed everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



" The Magic Adjective "Popular"


"What makes for popularity? Think about it before you answer and remember that it isn't based entirely on appearance. That's a common misconception. It doesn't do a fellow harm to be handsome, nor is beauty a drawback for a girl. Good looks count in making that first impression, but unless backed up by other assets, they can't maintain popularity. A pleasing appearance doesn't necessarily call for beauty or biceps. It's achieved by knowing how to make the absolute most of yourself by accentuating positives and eliminating negatives. But physical appeal alone won't make you a hit with others, for popularity is something like a safe--it's open to those who know the right combination. Popular people have attractive personalities, and you enjoy their company. They add something to a gathering. They may be serious or happy, great talkers or good listeners. Happily for all, pleasing personalities come in many varities. Popularity is more than the mere business of rating as a date. It's that all important knack of getting along with people---all kinds of people---boys, girls, teachers, parents, brothers, sisters, younger people and older ones, friends and strangers. When you become interested in others, others naturally become interested in you. But the secret of popularity goes deeper than that. It calls for being unselfish and for thinking about the other fellow before thinking about yourself. A popular person is one others instinctively turn to when they have troubles and need someone to confide in, someone who will be warm, sympathetic, and understanding, and who will console and possibly counsel."

No comments: