Monday, January 3, 2011



What a lousy way for me to start the New Year off being on crutches with a swollen up foot and ankle...owwwchhhhh... I think I should be allright after this week, but wow does this ever put me behind on things that I wanted to get done this week after everything has opened back up again after being shut down for the holidays what seems like the past 2 months since like Thanksgiving...Guess I will just pick back up next week...Hope everyone else is doing a lot more better than me...Oh, and what a nice surprise I got about an hour or so ago..I went out to get dinner here close to midnight, since I'm still on Okinawa time and get starving at times no one else even thinks of here until I"m back on track...and come home to a huuuuuuugggeeeeee wet spot right in the middle of my bed....oooppss I left my ice pack turned upside down and it leaked....Nice that I'm not sleeping at night right now so I can at least stay up and get things done...There was no way I was sleeping in that mess, so it's another all-nighter for me again here...this time, staying up washing all my bedding and sheets...These surprises NEVER end for me, but I seem to take them A LOT better over here than I did in Okinawa....If that would have been there, I think I would have ripped everything off and thrown it all in the dumpster then just went and bought more...I LOVE being around our 24 hour everything over here, I LOVE the fact that the LOTTO got passed about 2 years back here, and now we can go and get LOTTO tickets and play anytime we want....I LOVE the fact that I'm completely new here in my own city, since I"ve been gone so long, and no one knows who I am to start asking me stupid #$%$^%& about military or whatever else....I LOVE the fact that I have my own life back and finally gained the personality back that I left here sooo many years ago is finally back with me where it belongs....Looks like I have another mess to clean up... :P my cats found their way into my Chex mix and picked out all the cereal pieces and left the pretzels all over my floor...Never a dull moment when you are in contact with me....have a good night everyone...I've got my work cut out for me.... :P xxxxx so much for a good new year starting out huh???

No comments: