Monday, January 31, 2011

Italy Has Done It Again!!! Check This Video Out, But Be Prepared TO LAUGH!!!!! :D xxx





So finally we have reached the very last day of this nothing month...I so believe that much more will happen the rest of the year than it ever has the last 8 weeks or than in this dragging on forever month...The very last day we are getting ice and snow and heavy winter blizzard... I"m tooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy we're expecting between 6and 12 inches of snow and I can't wait to go out there when it's pounding down and lay in the stuff.....Sounds crazy I know, but I did do that once before in Romania and then again in Hungary....Tooo much funnn....I think that I should fly through each one of my semesters and have a Master's in no time cause to me, time is moving very very very fast....What I have to do is fairly easy, mostly giving out my opinions which I have noooo problem with doing at all...What do I think of things like Technology, Philosophy statements, and what do I think of things like community resources and I have no problem at all talking ever......This is the most fun and the most friends I have ever had in the last lousy 7 years being caged in on a nothing military base where everyone is a carbon copy robot of the next person...And anyone who knows me AT ALL knows that I absolutely can not stand that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow, I got sent this video last night, and was up until 5am this morning cause I couldn't stop laughing about it...This kid is too funny and is going to die whenever they get 18 and realize what they are REALLY saying!!!!! I only sent to a few people and then I put on here of course cause people get so weird on stuff like that whenever it's all over the place these days,and I"m one who can actually take a joke cause I do them myself, so of course I get stuff like this no problem!!!!! I hope everyone is doing well and we get to chat soon hope you all have a good laugh like I did!! Just don't watch it right before bed, the silence alone when you are trying to go to sleep will have you cracking up in no time!!! Maybe that's just me, if it's dead quiet I always end up thinking of something then laughing non-stop about it.... tooooo much fun though.... I won't ever look or think of "Lasagna" the same way ever again!!! Love it though!!! Total Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: