Sunday, January 23, 2011

U2...One Of The Best Music Groups Ever!!!!!!!!!! :D xx

So another weekend has come and gone....I'm ready for this sorry month to be over with...this is the slowest month of the entire year, not to mention that absolutely NOTHING happens either....Just one more week and 2 days and we will be into the 2nd month of this year, as well as me...and I would have made it an entire month of being on my own.. I think I'm more restless than anything else, but it has been going fast.....I remember when I was still in the process of moving, and living out of the hotel in Okinawa having to go up and down the hill every night and day just to get in the front door....I've told everyone I possibly can tell that I have the gut-feeling once this month is over things will start picking up for everyone....Let's hope that it does with the way things have been going since last year.... This is the absolute best ever that my laptop has ever ever ever worked for me...I still can hardly believe it.... .I found another bright purple laptop I will get sometime this year that is exactly like this one.....I think I"m more attracted by the color than what it actually is or what it does.....I will finally get a full week this week and actually get to go to all my classes and not have them called off or cancelled because of some holiday or the weather condition....I haven't had any more copiers since I threw an absolute fit about it few days back...but wow I couldn't see anything but red when I finally do catch on, or feel like that is what is going on....People like that seriously need to get a life and go and make out with a leprechaun or something, since that is the only way they are going to get lucky in the first place....I don't give that up very easily as everyone can see!!!!! have a good week everyone.....


No comments: