Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oohhhh Look At That!!! This One is "ALL ABOUT COPYING!!!!!!!!!!" :D



Why do people copy each other? I found these on Yahoo! Answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1.They think the idea is great and don't have a big enough mind for something that good, so they copy. Copying usually means the person is a follower or just really annoying... 2. idk. every1 shuld make there own style. its easy. juz do sumtin no one duz. example: ripped pants no one did that until that person start doin that and thats h0w it became a style.... juz do sumtin no1 duz. 3. because they copy the ones they love or because they think that the person they are copying has a great personality. 4. because they think is cool and mainly to bug you a LOT!!!! Source(s): Personal experience 5. they have low self esteem. so they try to fit in and copy the style or attitude of the most popular people. 6. It may be annoying but it's usually just because they like the way you do things and wish they could be like you....its actually a compliment!! ( everyone likes the way I do things, but I DON'T consider that a compliment!!!!!!!!!!! I actually can't stand it!!!!!!!) 7. BECAUSE THEY ARE LAME AND THEY WANT PEOPLE TO THNK THEY CAME UP WITH IT....DUMB AINT IT?? 8. It's a common human trait...it's called "herd mentality" (still I can't stand this, and seriously think that people who look to me for their entertainment and to "improve their life" like that's going to happen) honestly need to GET A LIFE OF THEIR OWN....) 9. Imitation is the greatest compliment. 10. Low self esteem, no original thoughts, they just like the idea. 11. Because, they simply have no originality... 12. Monkey see Monkey do.... 13. they might think what you're doing cool and want to try it. 14. Its lazyness and a sign of weakness...They have to depend on somebody! 15. becuz they have no life and like to see other people suffer o.O why is someone copying u ? (YESSSS!!!!!!!!!! and now it's PAYBACK!!!!!!!!!) 16. people are jealous of other people and aren't leaders... 17. Simple. They are unsure of themselves. 18. cause of jealousy and they want to be better... 19. because they want what the other person has. 20. Because they do not know the answer. (thank you everyone...xxx ohhh how I absolutely LOVE some of the answers I got from that!!!! Tonight is my first day of class, and this is going to be my subject for my presentation since I'm focusing on "Education." I'm going to have everyone rolling with the sarcasm that I use whenever I speak...Oh and I'm still not done!!! one subject like this , has several MILLION pages!!! NOT JUST ONE!!! this will be posted up on the wall/screen of my classroom for about 40 others to see and follow along with me and see my examples as I go back and forth...Let's just say that "I ALWAYS GET THE LAST LAUGH...PAY BACK IS A BITCH ISN'T IT????? I'm gonna be the hero of my classes this semester and gonna LOVEEE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** Only 6 more dragging hours until I go and make myself a LIVING LEGEND!!!!!****

No comments: