Sunday, February 28, 2010

We had an earthquake here yesterday, very early morning, but there haven't been any others....It's very scary to go through one of those if you have never been through one ever, and I haven't...Now, we are just in tsunami warnings here the whole day, and are limited to everything that was do...For some reason, security has been heightened, and become more strict, and we are constantly being watched except when we are in our own homes. I've been through heavy storms, just none of this stuff like over here....typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis...all that is completely new to me...What's even more scarier is that these earthquakes traveled all the way from Japan and then went and hit Chile...same day and everything, only we were several hours ahead...but both of them happened on Saturday...tooo terrifying....I hope nothing like that happens anymore while I'm over here..I've only got a few more months to go....

No comments: