Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Presidents Day everyone...☺ I will go back as far as I can finding commercials that play continuously like these do, so everyone can see them as well... Now maybe others can understand why I miss such funny commercials...We don't get anything like this over here at all...I'm glad I can at least pull them up on the internet..my favourites on here are #3 career builder lol #4 Cheetos and pigeons, #6 Doritos one of course!!!! #7 Flowers in the box #9 Rhino and ostrich and other huge animals lol #10 Pepsi and #11 guy getting thrown out the window from meeting lol hope u all have a good laugh like I did...I'm seeing some of these for the very first time myself....xxxx talk with u all soon....take care and have a good week until I can get on here again....♥♥♥♥☺



No comments: