Thursday, February 4, 2010

sorry, everything got mixed up when I put it on here, and I'm not able to switch it around now, not sure what I did as usual....The first 2 were the ones that were huge jokes all over the USA, the 3rd one is from this year, and the last one is from UK. That one is tooo funny, I had no idea they acted that way, I really wish I could be around people like that who had a sense of humor, and weren't so dead serious all the time...No wonder I struggle half to death not to fall asleep all the time, I'm bored outta my mind....I have more, but it messed up on me too many times already, so I will put them on later once this doesn't say Thursday anymore...It will all day tomorrow here whenever it's Friday...ughhhhh it even confuses me...good night all...xxxxx

No comments: