Sunday, February 14, 2010



Happy Valentine's Day all, I hope everyone is having (or has had, as in my case since now it's after 9pm here at night) I had a really nice time the whole day long, and am always sad to see it come to an end...I had a great time with my friends last night, and also meeting up with new friends here, and enjoying today not having to worry on a time schedule...We went and saw this movie as well, kind of a last minute decision, but I"m always up for anything just about, and don't care what it is a lot of the time, as long as it's not something boring, disgusting, or just plain gross. I thought this was really good, and showed insight on military life, and captured a lot of emotions that are experienced, and really can't be explained. It will be awhile before I can watch this again, cause it's been several hours since this has been over with, and I'm still bothered by some things in it that I saw...I guess cause I'm also living it.

No comments: