Thursday, October 22, 2009


It's rainy season here now....That means everyone is miserable, all it has been doing is raining constantly, and we're yet again expecting some typhoon to hit sometime over the weekend...that is the rumor I heard anyway and that's all I believe it to be now is just that...a rumor...because absolutely NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG ever happens here... When it does actually finally stop raining for a bit, we hit temperatures around 94 degrees here in the middle of October...uggghhhh I never asked to come live here....Anyways...I'm ready to give a good swift kick to the year 2009 and get it outta my life forever....I wish it was already the end of 2010 cause that means that I would be getting ready to leave, I would know where I would be going next, and I wouldn't have to be here ever again and I would have another stamp in my passports (yes I have 2 of them to be able to live over here =)Wow, it still seems like it's a million years away though...how I can't wait for that day to come....I'm going to announce it all over the world whenever I finally find out...believe me...hmmm Halloween is next week....I loved this holiday growing up...I had an absolute blast with it....I liked the "fun" part of it, anything else like the gross or satanic stuff, no way, but everything else was fine I thought...Of course they don't recognize Halloween here in Japan, that's an American thing, and they have nothing to do with anything Americans usually do...If you went up to someone Japanese here, and asked them to start belting out a few lines from "fr ere Jacques" they would have no idea what you are talking about, but Americans can somehow stumble over it whether it's right or not...We can't even get decent Mexican food here, cause they don't know any better and make it like Japanese people would have it...wow I miss back home.... I never had to put up with any of this ever....I think we are having a few fall festivals here, we've already had one, which I avoided since it was like close to about 10,000 people and I didn't' want to deal with that....one little celebration thing and they act like they've never been to something like that in their lifetime...I believe we have a few more, one not much different from the other....I can't help wondering what is going on back home...I'm not able to pick up my radio station at all over here any more...something to do with licensing or something like that overseas...how maddening and heartbreaking is that???? I was in shock for about a week until I finally was able to find something else out of Nashville, Tennessee...somewhat better without any annoying commercials whatsoever...so yippppeee I don't have to hear about kids wanting to enroll in college or different kinds of male enhancement products....when did they start advertising that on the radio?!?!?! they never used to do that whenever I lived there in the states.....wow how things have changed...just anything that doesn't have anything to do with where I'm living, I get r
eally fed up with having to listen to this same ole talk all the time about what's going on around here....(honestly, no one else cares either, they just act like they do so they will fit in) also not important to me...So just about 8 more weeks and this year is history....I've been at this all year, now I'm just getting annoyed and beyond anxious.....It's an experience getting to live in such a whacked up country/island, but I would never tell anyone to come here as well...visit maybe, but not to live..I am too sarcastic for them anyways here, they don't know what to do with me....have a good night everyone...talk with u soon....xoxoxo

No comments: