Thursday, October 15, 2009


I think that I've been laughing at this one for over an hour now.... why do I find this so funny as all get out?? I think most of the people who do this are immigrants in American businesses and don't know English at all, or very little of it, or American customs whatsoever...I had a Cinderella cake with the prince when I was about 5 I think...I had a different one every single year....not once did that happen to me...if it did now, I would be all too happy and put it all over I would be so proud....Whoever thought of mixing Disney characters and Star Wars characters together with Cinderella with a light saber thing fighting Darth Vador??!?! I'm not even into Star Wars at all, but I couldn't believe someone would do that....(maybe they liked the idea of princesses teaming up against someone who was the complete opposite of them?!?! I have no idea why I find this sort of thing so funny, the spelling is one thing, but the other stuff too I just know they have to be immigrants...I'd like to shake their hand and thank them for making me laugh so hard over stuff like this...I think I would need a translator of course....

No comments: