Saturday, October 31, 2009




Happy Halloween everyone!!!!! I was with my friends all day long from morning until night....We decided to venture out in town to a restaurant that none of us had ever been to before...That was kind of a twisting time for me, cause I had no idea what I was in for, and I never like anything over here ever I don't care what it is or how pretty they make it look....Let's see!!! what was some of that nasty stuff I wrote down cause I knew that I would never remember any of it....hmmm....Tuna & Avocado, Tofu & Mushrooms, Asparagus & Bacon, Stir-Fried Octopus, Chili Mayonnaise Sauce, Deep Fried Tofu, Corn & Egg Soup, Egg Plants & Broccoli.......blah bluhhh and bllaaauuuahhhhhhhhhhhh...did I ever have a time and ended up just getting plain pizza and plain pasta...they can't mess up Italian, and that's the only thing I'm familiar with, and plain anything over here sounds pretty good to me after reading some of that stuff....who on earth would eat that??!?!?!?!!? I thought it was pretty funny, unbelievably disgusting, but wow, major gag factor....don't even try showing that to me, and don't even ever ask me to try anything like that ever....Last day of this month finally finally...wow am I ever thrilled to pieces too....I'm telling everyone individually, so if you don't know yet, come and ask me, I won't mind sharing!!!! hmm...it's raining again after being like 80 or 90 degrees today...it thrills me to death to see any kind of rain or bad weather where the sun isn't out, cause that means that it won't be deathly hot....It's supposed to be falltime in the rest of the world, leaves changing, and cooler temperatures, but we still have people going around in shorts and summer stuff...me included...I miss the seasons...all 4 of them!!! not just having 2 of them!!!! or more like one, cause it seems like it stays like summer here all year long!!!!!! not for me really!!! We had a few lame haunted houses here, nope I didn't participate cause I don't care what goes on here...I went and hung out with my friends, and we all went to the movies....we got better things to do than worry about what goes on here or seeing how many different haunted houses we can make in one night....So now we hit the holiday craze...Thanksgiving then Christmas then New Year's then my real countdown starts and how....Okay, I think I'll call it a day now...I've been going constantly before the sun was even up this morning....Now if I can just get those images of cooked wilted lettuce outta my mind from what they put all over my plate, I think I should get to sleep just fine.... take care everyone...enjoy the fun part of Halloween not the bad!!!! love and hugzzzzz xoxoxo

No comments: