Wednesday, October 7, 2009




hi everyone missed u all sorry i've been so busy and going going constantly....I entered a contest on here from my radio station to win concert tickets and all that to a concert in Oslo, Norway....I"m tooooo excited...I won't find out until next month, but still I had to give it a shot!!!! wow how cool would that be if I actually won?!?!? not only would I get to get to go to a concert what I've been craving for like the last 6-7 years now, but I"d get to get the heck outta here for some time and meet up with my friends from here....xoxoxoxo I wouldn't think of passin that up for a minute!!!! so everyone keep your fingers crossed for me you know I wouldn't leave you outta something like that if I did actually get it...such wishful thinking I have but nothing else to really being on a stinkin' island...good night all talk with u soon...we were expecting a typhoon here againnnnnn but it passed us up again...I don't know how that keeps happening lol that is like the 3rd time this year...take care smmootchhesssss xxxoxoox

No comments: