Tuesday, April 23, 2013

story of my life living around people who bore me to death and live to argue a make my life miserable...soooo glad to get out in town where people are normal....
breaking outta here and taking off to Seattle, Washington next week...these people here are driving me absolutuly outta my mind...but somehow it's all my fault...well that's why i always go and take
off  to travel to another big city always seems to solve everything...just can't wait..i just hope that my moodiness will leave me for at least a week...I am thinking it will go in that direction once I get far far away from certain people...yes they have a problem with me here, (as usual, and same as it was with every other place I've lived...) and I have a problem with them having a problem with me....so counting down the days until gorgeous Seattle...nice birthday idea though...bye bye boring souls!!!!

No comments: