Monday, April 1, 2013





 
 
so I really can't help it, but I somehow find myself hating people right now besides my friends of course....I've noooo idea why I'm still so irritated, I'm just not used to being around a roomful of stupid individuals, practially attacking me asking me how I'm doing and such, when I don't wanna talk, don't feel like talking, and just wanna pout and find the easiest way to get away from whatever the situation is...guess I'm just not an "everybody" kind of person...I'm guessing about a week until I finally cool off..only a few more weeks until I'm around "normal" people who I can talk about "normal" things with and it's just not a one sided conversation about what I'm living around...facing everyday...those I chat with know exactly what I'm referring to, and having to hear that all the time is just plain boring, and people who just sit and talk about themselves all the time put me to sleep in a second....so never again on the public embarrassment for me...I seriously have no idea what people's problem is doing that to others...mostly me of course...my best solution is sarcasim of course, and doing an about face and heading clear the other way...wow this wasn't a problem at all when I was growing up...what too much tv and ignorant cartoons and sitcoms can do to people over time...

No comments: