Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I finally finished putting up my letters....that is VERY exhausting and even made me scream a few times it was driving me crazy...those foam letters underneath are from the kids art department in my art store I go to here...so if something is from the kids section of anything then it's going to be made for kids...just 2 little peel off stickers on the back...so I got the priveledge of digging holes in the back of each letter with very sharp and very stubborn nails that slipped and stabbed me in the finger.. so of course I was bleeding all over cause I can't do anything with a hammer and nails to save my life...I got them too close to where the end wouldn't fit, then messed up and got the nail where it wasn't even with the holes that I dug out the back...some kept falling down or falling off completely...too far apart, too low, too high...so then after like 2 hours I finally got it...so only 15 more letters to go cause I want to hang up one one my screen names... since I use this solely as my art room and nothing else, then decorating it up couldn't be more than a blast...I can finally see my floor after an entire year...I had nothing but unfinished art projects all over the floor I was walking on it and stepping on it all when I would go in there...I would start something, get bored with it, then start something else I saw or wanted to try...so now all that is in 2-3 trash bags and I made a vow to myself that I won't start or work on anything else but that stuff until it is all finished and sent off, cause none of that stuff is for me....it's all for my friends or nieces...I'm enjoying it all now cause I won't even get to look at it when I start the university here...and I just want it out of my house.. it's all art stuff, so nothing else anyone would care about...I know it's spring everywhere else, but we still have snow and the air is cold, but nothing else...my gorgeous snow will all be melted by my birthday end of this month, but I'm thrilled that I get to enjoy it this long...then just 3 months and snow will come again...best life ever living in such freezing cold weather that feels sensational to me....and I'm only a few hours away from the North Pole... I found out if you go there for a visit, you have to wear an oxygen tank since it's so high up and there is very little air...I still want to go sometime that I am here, after being forced to live in climates that were hotter than hell..I'm not so sure if a camera would work up there, but that still doesn't scare me off...I've just totally snapped after growing up so strict, being told "no" all the time, and never getting to do anything on my weekends hardly except synagogue and regular church and helping with the stupid yard work...those were my weekends, and then it was school again... not much of a weekend for a kid...so my relationship with rules is fabulous because we no longer have a relationship...going against everyone else and being a total rebel is so much more fun than being such a goody two shoes all the time...I hate people anyways so I'm not loosing any sleep worrying about all the drama...with over 7 billion people in the world, no need to freak out over just a few of them...the best part of it is you will never see them again...just can't top that feeling...kind of like the excitement you feel around Christmas only this one lasts every second...wouldn't give it up for anything...as long as it's not illegal, throw all the rules out the window instead of following everyone else in the crowd...I always have, and that is why I found Hyde park over in Sydney by going off on my own instead of with the 20 other people who hated me anyways....when I find m creek again here in Alaska over the bridge you have to walk over, I'm jumping in... Can't wait!!!!!!!

No comments: