Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reasons I've Been Up All Night Long & Still Can't Sleep...


#1. I miss my students like crazy...

#2. I can't find my freaking ipod from moving here with over 2,000 songs on the thing i've collected for like the past 6 years...

#3. I can't find my camera plug and can't get my pics off on here to share pics with everyone..

#4. I'm sick beyond anything more than anyone on earth can imagine with unpacking...I'm going to dump everything that is left into big boxes we are still stuck with and just get rid of it since I have a much bigger house now and every room is filled...

#5. Crappy Okinawa messed up my breathing for life and I am still having to deal with that here in Alaska...Finally people believe me that I couldn't stand being on an island that felt like it got up to 3,000 degrees everyday...

#6. My laptop is still questionable and it's bugging me cause I miss being on it and can't stand being stuck at a desk...

#7. One of my cameras is completely full and the pics are like a year old now and they still aren't on here...

#8. Worrying about all this mess keeps me awake and I haven't slept in 2 nights and I'm dead tired in the daytime...

#9. I'm bored to death with unpacking and want to go back to work cause I really have no idea what on earth to do with myself...

#10. It's been nearly 2 months and the Twilight junk of mine still hasn't sold here and I don't want it back but no one else wants it either...

No comments: