Thursday, March 8, 2012

Alaska IS Paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!



The "Northern Lights" will be here tomorrow evening!!! Everyone has been talking about them all week long, and they are usually about a 9 or a 10 and this time it's going to be about a 6, so it will be easy to see something of them...I can't wait to see them since they are nothing but pure beauty!!! I really feel sooo lucky to live here!!! Got the downstairs TOTALLY DONE by the way!!!!!!!!! now starting on upstairs... I think by the end of next week I will be done completely with this unpacking business and can finally get my life back!!!!!!!! (another one of my dance numbers by the way!!! Now my ice skatin number!!!!

1 comment:

unknown said...

Pictures are good and I really like to see this northern lights and for this alaska northern lights tours is best.