Friday, March 9, 2012

Art Room Almost Completely DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So I finished downstairs completely, and now have stared on my art room...That's what I call it at least, but it's more like a 2nd bedroom to me, only without the bed...I have my artwork, paint stuff, and everything else imaginable in there, and I don't have to keep hearing how much "stuff" that I have...I will post pics of the awesomeness when I finally get it completed...I'm hoping by next week, since it is just one room and not the size of 2 living rooms!!!! I was looking forward to going to see the Northern Lights tonight, but we had our windshild replaced, and now have to leave the windows down until the stupid thing sets...It's snowing again and is cold..The Northern Lights wouldn't show up until about 1am...There's no way I'm going around in a car with the windows down in freezing cold weather here in Alaska...So hopefully next time...can't wait to be with my students again...I miss being around them so much it actually hurts...have a good weekend everyone... :) xxx

No comments: