Saturday, December 26, 2009

hi everyone, I'm at the resort now...I've been trying and trying to get on yahoo messenger, and it won't pick it up here... the weather is still really bad here, and we've been having rain for about 2-3 days now. They said that lightning knocked out the phone lines here, so that might have something to do with it...It's nice staying here, cause we were finally able to get into a suite, and not just a room....I will take pictures and post them on here, but keep in mind, that my stuff will be spread out all over the place...We found a shopping mall on the way here and stopped at it for a couple hours, and I was in heaven....It's nice to get away from "everyday" life, but there will always be certain things that I will miss....I will talk with u all soon when I get back tomorrow....happy holidays.....

No comments: