Friday, December 18, 2009

hello again everyone...I managed to get on here a little bit. My Internet keeps coming and going, so I never know how long it's going to last until they come to fix it finally to find out what the problem is. What a rotten connection we have over here on such a dumpy little island. I would never tell anyone to come and live here. Not even to visit. Only one more week until Christmas. I"m tooo excited. I'll be at the resort, so finally something to look forward to. Today I went and met one of my singers from the radio, Craig Morgan. He is in the video down below this. He was sooo soo nice. I gave him a 2010 calandar that I made, and had my picture taken with him. It went so fast, but I've never ever met anyone famous before, and it was sooo good to be around someone else who talks like me. lol (yes that is about how I sound when I talk as well, only my voice is different...lol)




No comments: