Wednesday, November 5, 2008













































































































































This is how falltime is supposed to look!!! hey there all what's new in life...I'm sorry for this late posting, but I didn't expect to get hit so quickly with being sick just overnight here...It's fall everywhere else in the world mostly looking like this, but instead here everything is fully green and looks like it's in the early stages of summer.... I hope everyone is doing great and is having a good month so far...Only one more month to go and this year will be over with...hard to believe and time just seems to fly by faster than ever over here since we are an entire day ahead of everywhere else...Well I'll continue sharing places that I went to go and visit here several weeks back...everything is so spread out here that it all becomes a blur after so long without some kind of pictures or a brochure to remember it by since it's mostly just a one day trip and then back to normality.... The ones with all the fish and sharks are of course of the Aquarium here...Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium...www.kaiyouhaku.com....It had sooo many different aquariums to walk by and see and made you feel like you were underneath the ocean...I never get tired of going there even though I've been about 3-4 times already....It is all really amazing and so interesting to see everything....It's hard to explain it really since it's much better being there, but all you do really is walk through and look at huge aquariums and can just end up watching for hours if time isn't an issue really....The other pics following that is some local restaurant I got dragged along to, after I made it very clear how I can't stand these local restaurants I don't care what they look like...I wouldn't touch anything hardly of course, even though it was one of those places where they came and made everything at the table in front of you...I don't even remember what half that stuff was, some different kinds of Japanese foods that I'd never even heard of...some kind of purple sweet potato thing that wiggled around like Jello...(yah once I found out that stuff was made from horses hooves that did it for me....) hmm some other kinds of unknown stuff with chunks all through it, I can't even remember really cause I was so grossed out by everything...stuff like beef tongue, and somekind of brain.......Not only would I ever touch something like that, but the fact that someone could do something like that to an animal only makes it a million times worse....I'd say the only thing this place had going for it was the atmosphere really, oh and the fish tanks in the bathroom...I thought it looked nice and everything but that was about as far as it went for me was the atmosphere....pretty impressive as you can see, and a lot of work went into that, but not someplace to go after being out for a full day and wanting to go to dinner...nothing is familiar or if it is... something like squid which is slimy and slippery, even when cooked, I still just end up mostly just having my drink and thinking about how I can warn everyone else not to eat at places like that, no matter how appealing they may look from the outside... Well I will go ahead and end this, since it's acting up on me now, and I definately don't want to loose everything on here after spending over 2 hours working on this...hope you all have a good week with what's left of it....talk to you soon sometime, and see you all again next week on here....=)




*hi everyone, 14th, November 2008


wow, this is a first...lol I just wanted to share this on here is all...i got these from several of my friends on here in messages that i received, and just couldn't keep something like to myself...(and also needed something else to fill in this huge, empty gap here!!!) i finally, finally have penpals, penfriends, or whatever they are called over the internet) again, so i expect to be on here more often perhaps...sharing and posting things, like this, if i can get it to cooperate with me, and if i can get it to post, because sometimes, it just won't!!! hope u enjoy, and hope that you all are doing superb!!! miss u all, thanks for stopping by as alwayzzz!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx



"there comes a time in your life when you realize that if u stand still u will remain at this point forever. You realize that if you fall and stay down life will pass you by. Life's circumstances are not always what you might wish them to be. Rather than wondering about or questioning the direction your life has taken, accept the fact that there is a path before you now. Walk your path one step at a time. Keep your head up,and cast your dreams to the stars. Keep your belief in yourself and walk into your new journey. You will find it magnificent, spectacular and beyond your wildest imaginings, Follow Your Destiny Wherever...It Leads You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


"As long as we have memories, yesterday remains; as long as we have hope, tomorrow awaits. As long as we have Friendship, each day is never a waste. "


" i can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!! GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because.....if He did, I couldn't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!! "
"good friends r those who care without hesitations ,who love without limitations, and who remember each other even without communication .....

"Let me be the first to wish you merry Xmas and happy New Year. I wish you success, good health, promotion, peace, joy and every good thing for you and your family. I wish you wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December......again - and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2008 is on its back! A big "Thank You" to you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support and e-mails I received.......without you, I'm sure that 2008 would have been extremely boring. From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts. May 2009 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love....."
My Dear Friend
A friend is someonewho listens and cares,a friend is someonewho's always there.A friend brings happinessthat can warm and mend.I'm glad that I cancall you a friend.A lot of people haveentered my life,but one thing remains true...I've never met a single soulwho has touched my heart like you.
Thank you for being a friend.
Many Smiles
I'm sending these smiles to you, to help you fight the blues.

Why spend a minute being sad...

when a smile will give you the best day you've ever had?

There's only one way to start the day right, and make each hour bright.

And that's to look for the good in everyone and every place with a king size smile on your face.

So go ahead and smile. It's not so hard to do.

Let the happiness and sunshine shine through.

I hope you're smiling now!


12th december 2008
****I found this in my messages on my other page...but I have no idea who sent it to me....can anyone out there tell me??!!!! it's really so nice, but I don't know who to thank!!!! hmm well guess i just got another secret admirer...so what else is new.....thank u anyways to whomever sent it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it really tugged at my heartstrings!!! thanks to everyone out there who remembers me here!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have no idea how much it means to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo***********

One day someone special will be gone. And on that clear, cold morning,in the warmth of your bedroom,you might be struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't any more. No more hugs, no more lucky moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, No more "just one minute."Sometimes, what we care about the most goes away. never to return before we can say good-bye, Say "I Love You."So while we have it . . it's best we love it And care for it and fix it when it's brokenand take good care of it when it's sick.This is true for marriage .... and friendships ...And children with bad report cards; And dogs with bad hips; And aging parents and grandparents.We keep them because they are worth it,Because we cherish them! Some things we keep --like a best friend who moved away or a classmate we grew up with. There are just some things that make us happy, No matter what. Life is important, and so are the people we know. And so, we keep them. I received this from someone today who thought I was a 'KEEPER"! Then I sent It to the people I Think of in the same way! Now it's your turn to send this to all those people who Are "keepers...."
Thursday, 1st January 2009
New Year is a time for celebration of love, of life, of Friendship. It's the time to thank God for wonderful friends, and to bring to their lives as much magic as they bring to ours...So here's celebrating our Friendship and praying that its magic continues forever. Happy New Year 2009
Tuesday 5th January 2009
I wrote your name in the sky, but the wind blew it away. I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name in my heart, and forever it will stay.
A PRETTY GIRL WENT TO CHURCH , TO MAKE A CONFESION TO A PRIEST,AND THE MAN ASKED HER WHAT IS THE MATTER. SHE THEN SAID MY BOYFRIEND DID SOMETHING BAD TO ME. THE PASTOR NOW KISSED HER AND SAID DID HE DO THIS TO U SHE SAID NO, HE HUGGED HER AND SAID DID HE DO THIS TO U SHE SAID NO, HE NOW PULLED OFF HER CLOTH AND SAID DID HE DO THIS TO U, SHE SAID NO,HE NOW MADE LOVE TO HER AND SAID DID HE DO THIS TO U? SHE SAID NO, THEN HE NOW SAID WHAT IS THE THING HE DID THAT IS MAKING U TO BE CRYING, THEN THE GIRL SAID HE GAVE ME AIDS, THE PASTOR,THEN FAINTED...SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON UR LIST..IF U GET THIS BACK THAT LETS YOU KNOW THAT SOMEBODY CARE pray this prayer, Oh God My Father, I love u and I need u, come into my heart and bless me this week. now Send this to 15 people, including me, see a miracle happen!!!














No comments: