Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hey there everyone, how's it going...I am so sorry I'm not able to put any pics on here this week, but my computer is messed up etc, and has to be taken in soon, so I just wanted to do a quick post and get offline because it keeps shutting down by itself then starting back up again...So I'm not sure how long this will go on, or how long they will keep it, but if it's over next week, I will just go to cyber cafe and keep updating there...I hope everyone is doing great and all getting ready for the holidays coming up faster than I can keep up with here...Our Thanksgiving holiday is this time next week...next Thursday really...we are a day ahead over here, so it's late Wednesday night here now....they are already starting with the Christmas music over here...that drove me crazy enough when I was back in the states and they would put that stuff on for over 8-9 hours a day at the place that I worked, and it was the same Christmas music over and over and over and over....I got smart and brought my own headset and listened to whatever I wanted to then, and it wasn't anything close to Christmas music...We will have so much coming up here for the holidays, I won't even be able to keep up with it...I go to some of it, other things I just don't want anything to do with...I don't think I'll ever be a fan of karaoke I don't care what they do with it or what is going on....I think I would rather go and get in the line to donate blood here than to get up in front of an entire group trying to potentially entertain them even if for a few minutes....I will be sure to take as many pictures as I can of everything that I go to or see as it becomes more and more decorated for the holidays around here....Thanks to all my new friends on here for stopping by on here and also others that I"ve known for a bit now...I can hardly keep up with all of u!!! thanks for all the luv u send, great pics on here and heartfelt messages....it's so nice to know that I am remembered being all the way over here like I am...not too much longer though, so I hope that the next 2 years totally fly by here so I can move on to bigger and better things....I hope that everything is going wonderful for all of u out there...I will try and be on here, even if it's for a little bit, to answer back anything, but I'm not able to post anything right now...hopefully I will be able to next week sometime so I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one...okay, that is the 3rd or 4th time this thing has shut down on me, so I guess it's time to go now, and I will keep stopping in periodically to let u all know how things are going....I miss u all and can't wait to talk with u again on here really soon!!!! keep your messages coming!!!! I promise to answer each and every one!!! take care and hope u enjoy the rest of your week!!!!!!

No comments: