Tuesday, September 9, 2008



Hey there everyone, hope you all are doing well, and having a fabulous week so far.... I managed to put on more pics this time and sorry for the tops of people's heads being in the way on a few... It is already falltime here and has cooled off tremendously which is a huge huge relief.... Just can't wait for it to rain and keep raining after the dreadful hot summer we had over here in Japan...There is a lizard running free now somewhere loose in my house and I have no idea where it is now...it ran in front of me last night in the dark here and nearly gave me a heart attack ....lol.... I just saw something long and with a tail then it disappeared...I guess it stays hid most of the time, and even if I did see it, I definately wouldn't try and catch it...I may wake up one morning with it beside me in the bed for all I know...I really hope that doesn't happen!!! About these pics....This is when I went up to Salzburg, Austria both in 2004 and in 2006...yes I loved it sooo much there that I went back twice...first time with a group, and second time, took the train from Italy, which I loved since we didn't have a train system back home in the states, and got to see so much along the way....This is Mozart's birth house...there is more to it then just these 3 pics of course, but this shows how some of it looks, and the piano that he used during their time period...colors are reversed, and it's a lot smaller than the ones in modern times....It is more like a museum now, showing pictures, and has the actual furniture that was there, and you mostly just walk through getting to see how everything was set up then....It is difficult to describe since some of the hallways are outdoors, and aren't even covered, the stairways are very narrow, and extremely small, and the doorways are very tiny and some people have to bend down to walk through them. People come here year round, from all over the world to see this, and go through it...I loved it so much and saw it twice, and got the dvd to always remember how it is being there, and how it looks in each and every room there. If you would like to see a full video on it, please go and visit this website to view a 12 min. video....www.youtube.com/watch?=vgoEyBwPvpGg...take care all...talk to u all soon hope u enjoy.....=)

No comments: