Sunday, September 27, 2009


I noticed that Japanese people like to make fun of Americans any chance they possibly get. I can't remember when it was exactly a few days back and I went to American Village for the evening, and again they were having their street corner performances....this time was some magic show, not so great as the ones in Las Vegas of course, but still just something to pass the time and watch on the street between walking all the different places there is around there...Anyways, a lot of it was "trick" stuff this guy used, I'm guessing if there was a temperature change then whatever the object was changed too...like blowing on a Rubik's cube and the entire thing is solved all 4 sides...that just doesn't happen...I guessed it was a trick one, and same thing for cards...tapping on them, or blowing on them, and they all changed color from like red to blue or the other way around...I can't remember everything, but it was something to just pass the time, and it did draw a crowd....I had no idea what they were saying cause anything they went to explain was in Japanese, but everything else was okay...Some music came on that was supposed to imitate American Rap, and this amature pulled a hat down over his eyes and did these beat boxing sounds like Americans sometimes do to some of what they call music these days to it, and everyone who was Japanese of course laughed...I think that
I left after that, cause it was only me and a few other Americans who stopped by, and I don't like being made fun of like that, when it has nothing to do with me....I knew what he was getting at, because I see that enough going on around me....such stupid people I'm forced to be around...I know they definitely wouldn't like that if someone got up on a stage and pretended to be Japanese having some plate of rice or something...those people can't even tell a salad fork from a toothpick...just as long as it's pointed it doesn't seem to matter what it is....don't think I'll be going by there too many more times since that is what they seem to do, and it's all lame anyways then it just goes to making fun of whoever comes to mind, and I don't like being the minority in whatever group...esp. over here....here is the absolute worst...pretty dumb I thought to do that just to get attention and get people to watch but I said nothing go on here that is actually considered interesting...It seems I only have about 15 more months here at the island intended for landfills and hateful people.....Still I think it's dragging, I'd fast forward all the way until end of next year when I'm going on the plane again if I could from now....hopefully the new year will get here faster than I will know it...I'm anxious to see new years stuff again cause the first part of the year flies....=) =)

No comments: