Saturday, September 19, 2009


yes, I would do this here if they even had trucks over here on this whacked-up island...these people over here have a serious staring problem. I'm not sure if it's just with me cause I have a different look to me than anyone Japanese or Americans or anyone else who is here, but I would definately give them something to stare at doing something completely off the wall hilarious that would definately have them talking...of course I wouldn't care, but still that is too funny...I'm not even sure if that really works, cause they don't even show it happening...Here's to another week, it's hard to believe that this year is nearly over with....I'm too glad that I finally got my voice back by the way....hope u all are doing great and we can chat soon...enjoy your week since the weekend is nearly over with!!!!



No comments: