Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WESTLIFE WESTLIFE AND WESTLIFE

I have been listening to every single one of my Westlife cds for the entire month..so many of them, that I completely burned out my cd player...I have all the singles from them, the older albums whenever they first came out, the middle ones they came out with, the later ones, concert ones, and still more that I want to get along with the Farewell tour...I've lost count, but my cd player completely died, and won't do anything now...so I guess that speaks for itself how music crazy I am over bands, and how I will live anywhere in the world just to follow a rock band....sorry people have no idea what they are missing out on...But if I had everything from my own Airplanes to my own Restaurants, then I wouldn't care either...I hope that we get to go to England next where they still live and breathe Westlife, and about knock people across the galaxy if they were to say anything negative about them...not that I wouldn't hesitate to do the same thing...

No comments: