Monday, January 5, 2009





Hi there my friends what's happening.....I just HAD to put this map on here...It was to the Okuma resort that I went to a few months back here....The things on there that are circled are Rivers....The one on the far left is "Oku Liver." The one towards the right of that is called "Yona Liver." Then the very far one is called "Hiji Liver." hmm not sure which one of those "Livers"I would want to try out if ever since I can't stand that stuff anyways..... muchless an actual "River" itself since those things are pretty dirty to begin with, and infested with who knows what.....hope you all have a huge laugh about this...I know I did...When it's completely dead boring and silent someplace, just think of this ridiculous map, and bust out laughing, and break the silence!!!!! I seem to do that a little too often!!! Good night everyone!!!! xxxxx

No comments: