Thursday, December 18, 2008

Friday 19th December 2008

hey you guys what's up good morning.... I've kind of got over my shock what I just found out yesterday....but I still think I will wait to tell on here so I don't say anything I will regret later, and I really don't wanna portray any negative energy on here!!! Anyways, no matter how irritated I can get over something, I never can seem to pass up a moment to make fun of something and laugh about it.....No this cake wasn't for me, but this is all over the internet, and being passed around through email as well... lol... lol....I got this months ago....... like almost the beginning of this year, and was cleaning out my files etc. on here, and I just found it again, and it was like the first time I saw this thing all over again.... I know a great majority of the ones living overseas don't have a clue what Wal-Mart is. It's just a big huge shopping place that has everything... go to http://www.walmart.com/ and you can view...they have everything in there from bakery to photography studios to a McDonalds in the front.....they just have everything, and it's always busting at the seams with people in there...I only get to go there whenever I go and visit back home, but they are everywhere mostly in the south, but also spread out other places....anyways, I guess by the looks of this and the spelling, lol you all can tell what kind of people they tend to hire on there....I think it's funny, and if this would have been for me, I would have probably died laughing right there cause I can actually take a joke and don't take everything so dead serious...Also, the fact that whoever this person was, also had the exact same name as me, only makes it funnier...well to me at least...lol..wow...this one takes the cake for sure for not being able to get a clue about something....lol I just HAD to put it on here, as sarcastic as I can be, I just couldn't resist, and I didn't wanna lose it again.... hope you all have a good laugh too....and if any of you ever come to the states be sure and visit Wal-Mart, even if you just walk through there to see how big it is, and what all they have. Just don't order a cake...=) see u all soon have a fantastic weekend......
Funny Walmart Cake joke!
I imagine this conversation went: Walmart Employee: 'Hello 'dis Walmarts, how can I help you?' Customer: ' I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.' Walmart Employee: 'What you want on the cake?' Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'. Wal-Mart Takes the Cake...
...In the bakery department. Made-to-order service can't get anymore precise than this! (Minus the creative spelling.) Read below:
"Some people that work here had a going away party the other day for a woman that is leaving.
One of the supervisors called a Walmart and ordered the cake. he told them to write: “best wishes Suzanne” and underneath that write “we will miss you”. here’s the cake that was delivered."http://www.gigglesugar.com/744601

No comments: