Wednesday, August 4, 2010

100 Places To See In Your Lifetime-Heaven On Earth#27-The Cyclades, Greece♥"In antiquity these islands were at the center of the Bronze Age culture renowned for its white marble idols. Today the 30 or 50 isles that make up the Cyclades are famed still for the whiteness-as in their whitewashed villages juxtaposed breathlessly against the blue waters of the Aegean and its many white-sailed pleasure craft. Santorin, Mykonos, Delos, all of them....blindingly beautiful." Greece is another one of dream countries...I honestly can't wait to make it there one day!!!! Japan does nothing for me to get me excited after I see all of this that's out there!!!! Only 4 more months and 2 weeks here...I hope it flies by so fast everything will be a total blurrrrrrr...how lucky can those people be to live in such a gorgeous country as this one while I am stuck here on a nothing island??? (fuming mad!!!!)

No comments: